Followers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Home... not so sweet home

Been awhile since I posted. Times have changed and with them just about everything in my life. Nothing smashes your plans like the unexpected curve balls of the bitch called life. Eviction. Pay in three days or leave. Those were the words that greeted me almost two weeks ago. The world seemed to crumble away as everything I had tried to work for in Utah fell apart totally. The two weeks of packing and time we belived we had was gone. New plans unfolded as my dad flew out to help me return. Arguements were had. Cross words exchanged. And stress rose incredibly. Suffice it to say things worked out and my roommate Ingela, our cats, and myself were transported along the barren roads of Nevada and Arizona back into California.

Sadly life has kept up it's habit of bitch slapping me at any particular moment. The money we had coming to us to set up our new home and life here didn't work out as planned. With no one to turn to for money at this point we are living out of my parent's home. Being at home is cool but I long for my own space. For a bed over the couch. To get back to my life and enjoy my time. But unless the money appears soon we are destined to spend our time here till we can afford to move. Things are up but at the same time down. It's a roller coaster ride straight from hell. I'll have to send a gift to the devil, he does good work.

No comments: